Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Say on The Innocent Man

This drama started with a climax and I expected that as it progressed it would offer something more...but it didn't. It had some thrills and puzzles, which would make a viewer think, entice to watch farther and expect. And for me, every episodes promises nothing but boredome. Please don't get me wrong though, It wasnt the actors coz I love them and there was no problem with their acting.  The problem is the story. It didn't meet my expectation basing the plot. It seemed like this drama was aired only to advertise Song Joong Ki's freshness. Lol!


I was entertained by it there is no doubt but I did not totally fall in love with the storyline. I'd expected a much better filmography from that of the plot. I expected more action from Song Joong-ki and this drama made him do nothing but be cute in front the camera (well, at least there were those scenes). I as well expected more action from the lead girl. Gosh I liked how tough she was at the start...and then later on, after the few powerful episodes, the story turned her into a lame heiress. Tsk!

The leads: 
Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won 
as Kang Ma-ru and Seo Eun-gi

The story has a lot of dragging scenes. It was one thing I noticed. I even made a joke to Rina,  my mom's elderst adopted child, that I've seen a lot of walking scenes in the drama. Dull, sad walking scenes in the rain, there were a lot.
Park Si-yeon as Han Jae-hee

Han Jae-hee was the most unforgettable character in this drama. She was bitch behind her angelic face. She is pretty, tough, determined and VERY ambitious. Despite that, I just couldnt hate her to death.

Although there were not so many romantic scenes between the lead stars, their kissing scenes look real compared to some Kdramas I had seen. This dramas was not as good as some dramas you have probably seen but if you are a SJK fan you definitely wouldnt want to miss this. This drama left me hanging at the ending but oh well, this drama likes to leave you something to look forward to every episode!
The Innocent Man

If you are a fan of Song Joong-ki, this is the drama you shouldn't miss. So Joong-ki's handsome face,  his neat and oh-so-fresh appearance was always a sight worth to see. It is like he's gone through a series of long bath before filming this drama.

No comments:

June 03: Empty Park Bench

 Today's challenge at FMS photo a day is Empty Park Bench. I have a lot of photos of park benches but here are my favorites. 1. This one...