Just What the Heck Am I Doing?

Yes, as a Blogger, I am being irresponsible and along with that is being unproductive, which is not good. Just what the heck am I doing? Well, I am just wasting my time and hard-earned blogging money on a game. Or it isn't really a waste of time because I am having fun, it's just that it does me no good for it is taking my mind away from blogging - my source of daily bread and self maintenance.

So i have another plans in mind regarding blogging. Since I am irresponsible at the present, and since I feel that I can't fully correct it for now coz I am really hooked to Wartune (fine, it is wartune!), I decided to cut down the number of my blogs. I keep only those that I can maintain with niche that I fully know about. I have been confused anyway with my blogs' niche and to solve the confusion is to kick it away (just lol).

I decided to keep this blog and will wave goodbye to Labzkie. I will then just merge that blog's posts and topic in here. Anyway, if you haven't tried playing wartune yet, come and play now at kabam.com!

Comments

MuzWaaMan said…
Don't stop Bloggin' Rechie. There's always time for gaming too. Oh, and just saw Cheem's bike on other blog... I like it... And a cool exhaust, nice. Hope you ride too.
MuzWaaMan said…
Don't stop Bloggin' Rechie. There's always time for gaming too. Oh, and just saw Cheem's bike on other blog... I like it... And a cool exhaust, nice. Hope you ride too.

Popular posts from this blog

DH Job Application Abroad, You Think Easy?

One Year in Kuwait!

What Makes Me Decide to Work in Kuwait?