Back in The Blogosphere

I have been MIA in the blogosphere for quite a while, blame it to Wartune. I never thought I would be that easy to get hooked by a mere browser game. No online game has ever captured my interest before to the extent of prioritizing it than my blog, which is my source of income. Worst, I am cashing to the said game.Uh-oh! I am shaking my head with disbelief. I started playing Wartune last January and now I am down to my 5th and hopefully, my last character.

Okay, enough with Wartune...this post is about my comeback to the Blogosphere. 

It feels good to be back. I have this enthusiasm again for blogging and it is really a good thing. Even with all stresses I had to face brought by my comeback like renewing domains, looking into advertisers inquiries and complaints, posting updates and revamping blog layouts (which I did last night in this blog - as you can see it is a bit wider now), I am still thankful that I suddenly feel the drive and determination again to go back in blogging. Blogging is my first love after all!

At this point, I am prioritizing this blog. Here are my plans for this blog:

  1. Getting this blog a Dedicated Web Hosting Service - I already have a web host in mind.
  2. Getting this blog a new chic Blog Design - I don't design WP blog so I will need a designer for this plan and I already have a designer in mind. My budget is $30. 
  3. Updates! Updates! Daily Updates! - one way of getting the page rank of this site to at least 1.
  4. Monetize!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DH Job Application Abroad, You Think Easy?

One Year in Kuwait!

What Makes Me Decide to Work in Kuwait?