Friday, May 24, 2013

Chiessy, In Its Simple Cheesy Dress

If you are a blogger, you know what a dress is for a blog. It is the template/layout or the look of the blog. This blog has just gotten its new dress, a cheesy template I designed last night. I decided to dumped that gloomy ambiance and welcomed some lights and glows.

For the last 3 days, I have been sleeping early at around 7 or 8 in the evening. That makes me wake up at 4 a.m. or 5. Whoah, I am back to normal! : ) ) But last night was different. I was so lively, hyper and energetic about designing a new layout for this blog. It happens when I get so excited for having a new blog. Hmmnn, should I create a new blog everyday to always have the energy? Anyway, when I want a new layout I would do everything to make it happen. After gathering all my withering creativity, I came up with this simple but chic design using my life-savior PowerPoint.

Chiessy's New Look Project - Accomplished!

I am grateful to the awesome designers of these graphics I used for my layout. My heartfelt thanks! Without you, Chiessy wouldn't be as cute as it is now. : ) 

This may look blah to your but it is....


And before I sign off, let me share you my treasured motto: 

As bonus,  I made these two Word Arts too. Gosh, I was just so INSPIRED! If you want, you can just save these WAs to your computer to use it later on your blogs or on your scrapbook pages. It is transparent so it is flexible to use. Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

Pretty Kat said...

pagka nice...buhati ko chie be..kuk... nangarap man jud ko aning mag himo ug layout ba... di man jud ko kamao hahaha.. unsang powerpoint man gud na oi... hahaha

Admin said...

katong sa microsoft nga PowerPoint mommyKat..mao ra akong gamit magdesign

June 03: Empty Park Bench

 Today's challenge at FMS photo a day is Empty Park Bench. I have a lot of photos of park benches but here are my favorites. 1. This one...